Dunedin Stirling Soccer Club is excited to host its first 5v5 in-house tournament for our competitive teams (2007-2011) on Tuesday, September 15th and Thursday, September 17th from 6:00pm - 7:40pm at DSSC home fields.
- Please bring both a white and black t-shirt on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Dress in full soccer attire, e.g. socks, shin guards, cleats.
- No player can stand in the box in front of the goal for more than 4 seconds, this will result in an automatic penalty.
- Penalties are kicked from the half line, with no goalkeeper in the goal
- Goal kicks and throw ins follow normal league rules.
Real Salt Lake
New England Rev
Inter Miami FC
Team and parent guidelines
- Limit the number of family members that come to the facility to just essential members.
- Family members with pre-existing conditions should not attend.
- If a player or family member is unwell, please do not come to the facility.
- When social distancing is not possible please wear a face mask.
- Please plan to exit the complex immediately following completion of your game.
- We ask that parents do not enter the facility to go to the game field until 10-15 minutes before game time ( or when the field is clear from the previous game).
- Players and essential team personnel can warm-up outside the fences where there is plenty of space until the field/game prior to yours has finished.
- Clubs/teams/parents do not congregate inside the facility or parking lot pre or post game.
- Respect high traffic areas by staying clear of them and wearing a mask is advised when in them.
- Limit the use of bathrooms.
- Game time modifications.
- No post game hand-shakes
- Please leave field and bench area immediately after game for next teams