It is our priority to keep all players, families, coaches and staff healthy at the Dunedin Stirling Soccer Club. We therefore ask for everyone's cooperation to ensure a safe practice and game environment. Please monitor your players temperature prior to coming to the fields. If you or your player are showing signs or symptoms of illness, please notify your coach or team manager and do not attend any practices or games. DSSC will follow CDC guidelines as outlined on their website: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.htmll.
- Please do not attend practice/games if you are feeling unwell.
- Inform your coach immediately if you start feeling sick during practice/game.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
- Bring your ball, water bottle and penny to each practice.
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment or personal items.
- Practice social distancing, by placing your equipment, ball and water bottle aside your training space, keeping 6 ft from others.
- Maintain physical distance from your teammates (air high fives are awesome but no high 5’s, hugs, handshake, etc.)
- At the end of training return to your parent/guardian immediately.
- Prior to training check your child's temperature and refrain from participation if he/she has a fever (≥100.4 degrees F).
- If your child currently has any of the symptoms consistent with COVID-19; including coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath OR fever of 100 degrees OR sudden loss of taste or smell the child can not participate in soccer activities until cleared by a medical professional. Additionally, any family members should refrain from coming to the fields to avoid potential exposure to other individuals until the affected child has been confirmed negative.
- Stay in or near your car and/or adhere to social distance requirements, based on state and local health requirements.
- In the case of inclement weather we will dismiss all to their parent/guardian immediately.
- Ensure your child’s training gear is washed after every training session.
- Ensure your child’s equipment, (cleats, ball, shin guards, etc.) are sanitized before and after every training.
- Notify the club immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- During games please limit the amount of spectators attending the event and maintain in the designated areas following social distancing guidelines. Any misbehavior could result in dismissal from the fields/event.
- Prior to training check your temperature and report to the board if you have a fever (≥100.4 degrees F) or are displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Limited field equipment usage (goals, mannequins, flags etc).
- Ask players prior to the beginning of training if anyone feels ill - send them back to their parent/guardian immediately.
- Ensure all players have their individual equipment (ball, water, bag, etc) and set up a space for each player to have their equipment at least 6 ft from each other.
- The Coach is the only person to handle cones, discs, etc.
- In the event of inclement weather - coaches will return to their car and communicate to team updates on continuation via the TeamSnap app.